Translate

Monday 26 August 2013

PUBLIC NOTICE OF SEVERANCE AND REVERSION OF RIGHTS






PUBLIC NOTICE

Notice of Severance and Reversion

Be it known, as of August 26, 2013, the license granted to Wendi Felter and Red Rose Publishing, to publish and offer for sale the books authored by Kali Willows, the Unconditional Love Series, book one; Wounded Spirits and book 2; Social Holly, is hereby rescinded, and full rights revert to the author. I, Kali Willows sever any association or legal ties with Wendi Felter and Red Rose Publishing.  

I now consider all rights with regard to said books as having been completely and fully returned to me from Wendi Felter and Red Rose Publishing. I declare, as of this date, I am the sole owner of all such rights, without any exceptions, to both books. 

I also declare, I have no further connections, legal, copyright or otherwise with Wendi Felter and Red Rose Publishing. I am not responsible in any way, legally or otherwise for any action on the part of Red Rose Publishing or Wendi Felter. 

Kali Willows




No comments:

Post a Comment